187 Chambers are specialists in the field of bribery and corruption. Members of Chambers have considerable experience and established expertise in this field of law and are able to offer advisory and advocacy services to clients throughout the criminal process.
Members of Chambers are regularly instructed in some of the largest and most complex cases brought by the Serious Fraud Office (‘SFO’) and other prosecuting agencies. We also have experience of dealing with Deferred Prosecution Agreements (“DPAs”) for corporate entities.
Why choose 187 Chambers?
- We provide barristers who are quick-thinking and focussed on successful outcomes.
- We are bribery and corruption specialists.
- We have an in-depth understanding and command of the Bribery Act 2010.
- We know how to make sure that your voice is heard.
- We will work with you to build successful strategies to deal with your particular situation.
Examples of Our Cases Include:
SFO investigation into B (2019) –Gideon Cammerman KC instructed for main subject of on-going investigation into multi-national trade finance company
SFO investigation into P (2019) – Gideon Cammerman KC instructed for director of agent in ongoing investigation into petrochemicals company
SFO investigation into G (2019) – Gideon Cammerman KC instructed for primary subject of corruption of investigation into mining interests in Africa
SFO Prosecution of G, P and B – Greg Unwin instructed in the prosecution of three company directors accused of bribing a foreign public official.