- JUSTICE working party member
- Grade 3 CPS Counsel, including serious crime and fraud panels
- SFO Prosecution Panel B
- Regulatory List B
- Fraud Lawyers Association
- Criminal Bar Association
- South Eastern Circuit
Awards, Qualifications & Other
- South Eastern Circuit Florida Advanced Advocacy Scholarship 2014.
- Winner / Finalist: BPP, City and ELMC mooting competitions 2007-2008, judged by Longmore LJ, Lord Neuberger and ECJ judges.
- Times Law Award 2007, presented by the Lord Chancellor.
- Bar Vocational Course, BPP Law School, London (Middle Temple Queen Mother Major Scholarship 2007).
- Graduate Diploma in Law, City Law School, London (Middle Temple Queen Mother Major Scholarship 2006).
- MA (Hons) Philosophy, Queens’ College, Cambridge University (College Prize and Exhibition 1997).
Greg Unwin’s professional judgement and technical skills benefit from a previous six-year career with an international consulting and design services firm before he joined the Bar. His clients included the Guardian, Shell, Barclays, HMRC and the House of Commons (where he gave evidence to a Select Committee).
Greg Unwin is approved to accept instructions direct from international and UK clients on a direct access basis, without the need for a solicitor intermediary in appropriate cases.