Areas of Law
Andrew Trollope’s practice has a wide experience of fraud and serious and organised crime cases. Long established practice in the City, commercial and tax cases in courts and tribunals. Specialisations include money laundering, asset forfeiture, confiscation, VAT and Duty cases (FTTT/UT), regulatory and sports law.
- Committee member of the Criminal Bar Association 1990-2001
- Bar Council International Relations Committee
- Advisory Council British Institute of International and Comparative Law
- Fellow of the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
- Bencher of Inner Temple
- Head of Chambers specialising in criminal law
- Appointed Assistant Recorder 1984
- Appointed Recorder 1989
- Contributor (with others from 187 Chambers) to Fraud; Law, Practice and Procedure (Lexis Nexis, Butterworths)
Andrew Trollope KC is approved to accept instructions direct from international and UK clients on a direct access basis, without the need for a solicitor intermediary in appropriate cases.